120℃ Water Temperature Control Unit, Dual Zone
- This dual zone 120℃ water temperature control unit is designed with a smaller footprint and has combined heating, cooling, and heating medium circulation devices with a dual temperature controller.
- Extremely durable, high-pressure and large-flow stainless steel pumps are used for maintaining a uniform mold temperature, protect the pipes against contamination, and improve overall production stability.
- The piping and fittings are all SUS304 stainless steel and all pipe joints are tightly welded using a high temperature sealant to extend the service life.
- The heating medium of this mold temperature controller is water with a highest control temperature of 120℃.
- The control system uses a microcomputer and an advanced controller to allow for multiple functions, including a timing startup and shutdown as well as alarm protection. PID control mode and a contactless solid-state relay (SSR) heating method achieve precise temperature control and extend the service life, while the temperature is set and displayed digitally. A standard timer is equipped (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes can be set)
- Alarm signals can be added to the injection molding machine. Once the equipment receives an alarm signal, it will automatically stop, thus preventing material waste.
- The main power switch features protection functions against phase loss, phase reversal, overload, current unbalance and current leakage. When the SSR is damaged or shorted, the main power switch will automatically disconnect to protect the heater.
- When the temperature difference between the circulating water and the supplying water exceeds 30℃, the water supply voltage can be set above 0.1Mpa to stabilize the controlling temperature.
- When/if a pipe breaks, the water pump and heater will automatically stop to prevent personal injury and heater damage.
Alarms and protections
- Phase reversal alarm
- Heating medium (oil) shortage alarm
- Overload alarm
- High temperature alarm and auto tripping protection
- Low temperature alarm
|Heating tube power（KW）
||Motor power (KW)
|Max. pressure (MPa)
|Max. flow (Lr/min)
||Direct cooling 9 12 12 12 20
||Hot water circulating tube
|Cooling water tube
||1/2 inch (DN 15mm)
||3/4 inch (DN 20 mm)
||AC200V±10%/60(50)Hz 3P AC220V±10%,50/60Hz 3P AC/380V/415V/50Hz 3P
|Total power (KVA)
|Cooling water flow (L/Min)
|Cooling water pressure (MPa)
|Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)
When the temperature difference between the circulating water and the supply water exceeds 30℃, the water supply voltage can be set above 0.1Mpa to stabilize the controlling temperature.