120℃ Water Temperature Control Unit, Single Zone
- This mold temperature controller combines heating, cooling, and heating medium circulation devices and a temperature controller into a single device with a streamlined designed and small footprint.
- High-pressure and large-flow stainless steel pumps are corrosion, rust, and contamination resistant, and when paired with their exceptional durability, are used to maintain a uniform mold temperature and improve production stability.
- SUS304 stainless steel pipes and fittings: All pipe joints are firmly sealed using a high temperature sealant to extend the service life.
- This temperature control unit's heating medium is water with a highest control temperature of 120℃.
- The control system uses a microcomputer and an advanced controller to allow for numerous functions, including timing startup and shutdown and numerous alarms. PID control mode and contactless solid-state relay (SSR) heating methods are used to achieve a precise temperature control and extended service life. The temperature is set and displayed in digital form. A standard timer is equipped (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- An alarm signal is equipped on the injection molding machine. Once the machine receives the alarm, it will automatically stop, thus reducing material waste.
- The main power switch features protective functions against phase loss, overload, current unbalance, and current leakage. When the SSR is damaged or shorted, the main power switch will automatically trip to protect the heater.
- When the temperature difference between the circulating water and the supplying water exceeds 30℃, the water supply voltage can be set above 0.1Mpa to stabilize the controlling temperature.
- When the pipe breaks, the water pump and heater will automatically stop to prevent personal injury and heater damage.
Alarms and protections
- Phase loss alarm
- Phase reversal alarm
- Heating medium (water) shortage alarm
- Overload alarm
- High temperature alarm and auto tripping protection
- Low temperature alarm
|Model ||YK-1HW120-6KW ||YK-1HW120-9KW ||YK-1HW120-18KW ||YK-1HW120-24KW |
|Heating medium ||Water |
|Working temperature ||Max. 120℃ |
|Control mode ||PID control |
|Heating tube power (KW)(200V380V/415V) ||6 ||9 ||12 ||24 |
|Water pump ||Motor power (KW) ||0.55 ||0.75 ||1.5 ||2.4 |
|Max. pressure (MPa) ||0.35 ||0.36 4 ||0.37 ||0.45 |
|Max. flow (Lr/min) ||68 ||133 ||185 ||266 |
|Cooling method ||Direct cooling 9 12 12 12 20 |
|Tube diameter ||Hot water circulating tube ||3/8(10A) ×2 circuit ||3/8(10A) ×4 circuit ||3/8(10A) ×8 circuit ||3/8(10A) ×12 circuit |
|Cooling water tube ||1/2 inch (DN 15mm) ||3/4 inch (DN 20 mm) ||1 inch |
|Power supply ||AC200V±10%/60(50) Hz 3P AC220V±10%,50/60Hz 3P AC/380V/415V/50Hz 3P |
|Total power (KVA) ||6.55 ||9.75 ||19.5 ||26.4 |
|Cooling water flow (L/Min) ||≥5 ||≥15 ||≥25 ||≥45 |
|Cooling water pressure (MPa) ||0.1-0.5 |
|Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm) ||600*235*605 ||600*235*605 ||635*235*640 ||630*300*870 |
|Weight (Kg) ||65 ||75 ||105 ||140 |
When the temperature difference between the circulating water and the supply water exceeds 30℃, the water supply voltage can be set above 0.1Mpa to stabilize the controlling temperature.
All models shown above are standard Yikai 120℃ water temperature control units. Customized options are available upon request to meet customer requirements.